technological hybridizations

Any of the above technologies can be combined with each other or with other conventional systems to optimize overall system performance. Some examples would be:

  • Provide a biomass boiler with a power lower than the peak of the demand to be able to produce 95% of the energy in a more green and economical way (leaving 5% only to conventional energies) and thus reducing the initial investment a lot.
  • Combine an installation photovoltaic installation with a biomass boiler to be able to take advantage of photovoltaic surpluses to heat water and obtain solar uses close to 100%.
  • Add an installation photovoltaic installation to an INTAL installation of geothermal or aerothermal systems that communicate with each other so that the heat pump starts in priority when free solar energy is available.